Seeking an Internet & Multimedia Production Assistant
Internet & Multimedia Production Assistant
We are seeking an Internet & Multimedia Production Assistant to support daily operations for a well-known media website.
Relevant Work Experience: 1-2 years
Career Level: Entry Level (non-manager)
Education Level: Bachelor’s degree required
Job Status: Full Time
– Quick to learn; diligent under tight daily deadlines and time constraints.
– Detail-oriented and self-critical of own work.
– Able to self-manage and own, report on and complete tasks independently.
– Acute editorial judgment.
– REQUIRED knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Dreamweaver. Knowledge of Adobe Soundbooth and After Effects strongly preferred.
– REQUIRED familiarity with OS X operating system & Apple Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere video editing software.
– REQUIRED strong literacy and experience with fundamental office software (Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, web browsers, etc.).
– Strong visual design sensibility.
– Strong proofreading skills.
– Intermediate/advanced knowledge of “prosumer”-level HD Canon camcorders & accessories and Nikon photographic equipment.
– Functional knowledge of Internet languages and technologies, particularly HTML, CSS, FTP/SFTP.
– Basic working knowledge of LAN/small network fundamentals.
– Generate, evaluate and deliver a variety of in-house reports.
– Use custom in-house CMS to update web pages, post updates, columns, blog entries, etc.
– Compose, proofread & send weekly newsletters.
– Shoot, edit, export and upload video files, incorporating simple graphic & music elements.
– Record, edit, transcribe and upload audio files.
– Occasional clerical, packing/shipping and logistical duties.
Send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.