Job Opportunity at Cumulus Media Networks
Overview: Graphic designer or information designer to help strategically communicate our suggested marketing solutions and unique advertising advantages to major brands and companies.
Are you a designer who can communicate creative promotional concepts and sales information? Cumulus Media Networks’ Strategic Marketing Solutions Department develops and implements cross-platform promotions and marketing campaigns for our audio and digital advertisers. We’re seeking a savvy designer to help build pitch decks to communicate these ideas to major brands, as well as create anything from event signage to landing pages to collateral.
Join our team of upbeat, eager marketers with a can-do attitude, and expand your cross-media know-how in the process.
Responsibilities may also include:
- Contributing to the creative development of ideas
- Managing any print production needs
- Supporting some select executional elements of promotion or sweepstakes development and fulfillment
- Copywriting and/or content development contributions
Desired Skills & Experience
- Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years of graphic design background with some proficiency in marketing.
- Experience in a media environment preferable but not mandatory.
- Must be very familiar with PowerPoint to help take our decks and sales tools to the next level!
- Basic HTML helpful
- An understanding of media platforms, advertising and/or experience in social media is a plus
- Position requires excellent written and verbal communications skills and scrupulous attention to detail
Cumulus Media Networks owns 560 radio stations, including WPLJ and WABC in NY, and distributes programming nationwide, ranging from ABC News Radio, Nick Cannon’s Countdown,
Scott Shannon’s Oldies, and The Mike Huckabee Show to CBS Sports Radio. Additional offerings include advanced digital media platforms, online interactive and mobile advertising, streaming audio and podcasts. Our sister-divisions include print and daily-deal social shopping services.
When responding to this posting please put NY 177 in the email subject line.
Resumes must be sent to email@example.com and must reference Position ID NY
Any other method of submission will not be accepted, except candidates with disabilities who need
assistance in the application process may write to:
Dallas, Texas 75240
Attention: Human Resources
Position ID: NY 177
Cumulus Media is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer