Internship with Hiltzik Strategies
Hiltzik Strategies is a strategic communications firm representing influential corporations and individuals in media, entertainment, finance, politics, and philanthropy. The New York based firm provides a broad range of high-level communications services including strategic counsel, corporate positioning, profile management, message development, media outreach, media relations, crisis management and brand building.
We are looking for an intern who will enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative and creative environment. Responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Conducting background research
- Media monitoring of industry news and specific client coverage
- Maintaining clip book
- Helping to develop targeted pitch lists using Cision and other databases
- Helping to draft press materials, bios, messaging and mission statements
- Providing support to the staff
- Miscellaneous administrative tasks
This internship is for credit, and we will cover travel.
Please send resumes to email@example.com