Writing/Research Intern (Paid)
WANTED: PAID WRITING / RESEARCH INTERN
Brooklyn based writer, Louis Doulas, is seeking a part-time, paid, writing assistant to help with research, copyediting and administration.
Candidates must demonstrate experience with a wide range of knowledge and proficiency.
Ideal candidates are proficient and knowledgeable in at least several of these areas:
- Writing, copy-editing, proofreading, transcription and proposal writing
- Book production, publishing houses/press, self-publishing, POD services
- Collecting, organizing and synthesizing data and information from offline and online sources
- Familiarity with WordPress and email correspondence
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, basic HTML and Word
- Time Commitment: 2 days a week with potential to grow (exact days of the week negotiable)
- Location: Work remotely
- Hours: 8-10 hours a week
- Pay: Stipend of $50/week
To apply, please send a brief cover letter with a list of 3 blogs you check everyday, resume and two writing or research samples (PDF or web) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Louis Doulas is a writer and researcher currently based in New York City. He is founder and lead editor of Pool an online platform and publication critically investigating network culture. He is the New York Correspondent at e-flux and an Editorial Fellow at Rhizome at the New Museum of Contemporary Art. He also maintains a writing column on DINCA called Hand Motions.