Research Assistant Opportunities Available at the School of Media Studies (Paid)
Two Research Assistant opportunities are currently available within the School of Media Studies. Apply to the positions using the careers link after the description.
1. Research Assistant – Digital Research
This position involves the creation of digital research resources for topics in digital culture and media.
2. Research Assistant – Digital Project Manager
This position involves assisting the Principle Investigator and coordinating efforts among collaborate participants in two distributed digital culture projects. One project focuses on the creation of interactive experiences for the AIDS Memorial Quilt, the second project involves the creation of a global network of feminist scholars who work on issues of science and technology.
- SMS Alum Khushnuda Shukurova, MA Media Studies ’13, Won Best Woman’s Film For “Detained” - December 1, 2020
- Call For Papers: [Frames(Windows(Mirrors))], NYU Cinema Studies Virtual Conference, Feb 19-20, 2021 - December 1, 2020
- 2020 NYWIFT Muse Awards, 12/7 - December 1, 2020