Research Assistant/Graphic Designer needed for Arts/Social Engagement Project (Paid)
A Student Assistant/Graphic Design position has opened up in the department for Creative Arts Therapies. The description is detailed below and pays $17/h. If interested, apply on the New School careers page: https://careers.newschool.edu/postings/8742
|Position Title:||Research Assistant/Graphic Designer for Arts/Social Engagement Project|
|Responsibilities:||Graphic Design/Media Studies student wanted for Arts and Social Engagement project.|
|Minimum Qualifications:||Must have experience with Adobe Creative Suite (especially In-Design for desk-top publishing); website design and management; videotaping and editing, and social media/viral marketing. (references, portfolio required)|
|Job Family:||New School for General Studies|
|Open Until Filled||Yes|
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Are you a current registered matriculating student of The New School?
- * Do you currently have a federal work study award? If yes, please select the amount.
Optional & Required Applicant Documents:
- Cover Letter
- VALIANT Seeks Enterprising Spring 2013 Interns For Editorial Communications Positions - December 21, 2012
- Teaching Artists Opportunities - December 21, 2012
- CALL FOR ENTRIES!The 2012–2013 Vera List New School Art Collection Writing Awards - December 21, 2012