TuvaLabs Media Intern | NYC (Paid)
TuvaLabs LLC is a triple bottom line focused education company on a mission to enable truly personalized and engaging math learning by bringing real world context to math education. In doing so, we strive to close the achievement gap and empower students on the road to success.
TuvaLabs was one of the 12 companies that participated in the GoodCompany Ventures Summer 2012 program in Philadelphia. Our team consists of educators, technologists, designers, editors, and avid news readers. We are determined to build invaluable learning tools that will positively impact students, teachers, and families all over the world.
About the Internship
We are currently working closely with six middle schools in NYC and Philadelphia. As part of collecting feedback from our users, we would like to create a collection of high quality short videos of interviews with students and teachers.
During the internship, you will get an opportunity to:
- Help the team successfully collect feedback that will ultimately help us build a better math learning resource.
- Get a chance to visit and work with some of the most innovative middle schools in NYC – the largest school district in the country.
- Work with a talented and diverse team of technologists, educators, designers, and editors.
This is a PAID position. We are based in Midtown, NYC, and Philadelphia.
TuvaLabs is looking to bring on-board a talented and committed videographer to join their small team on a three month internship basis.
You must have:
- Previous experience ideating, recording, and editing high quality short videos.
- Have the necessary equipment and software to create the videos.
- A portfolio of previous projects.
Interested candidates should get in touch with Harshil Parikh at firstname.lastname@example.org