Community Manager in New York
Checkthis is seeking an energetic and motivated Community Manager in New York to actively engage with communities on Checkthis, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and the offline world.
This is a great job if…
- You’re passionate about design, technology, and culture,
- You’re creative, excellent communicator and strong writer,
- You demonstrates an active use of social media,
- You understand user growth, social web and mobile products,
- You’re able to analyze data,
- You’re able to provide feedback on the needs of the community,
- You’re able to brainstorm social media initiatives,
- You think this text is crap and would love to rewrite it,
- You’re looking for a great job.
Location: New York City
Type: Full time in SOHO
Minimum experience: Your passion will be enough
We’re a super ambitious startup located in the heart of SOHO. We’re building something cool for mobile. We have the best investors. We have access to an incredible network of entrepreneurs, influencers, creative people and advisors working at Instagram, Google, and the likes. We don’t consider ourselves geeks. We love design. We love mobile. We love you?
To apply or discuss further details, send me an email to email@example.com
Frédéric della Faille
Founder and designer
Mobile: +1 (917) 331-5042
- Alcee Walker’s Project “What’s Going On: The Remake, 20 Years Later” Releases Sunday, 11/1 - October 29, 2020
- GSC Presents Nicole Fleetwood: “Marking Time: Art in the Age of Mass Incarceration” - October 29, 2020
- International Field Programs Summer 2021 - October 29, 2020