Fall Internship with the New York Times: Social Marketing Analytics
NYTimes.com is seeking a highly motivated, reliable and collaborative individual with social media expertise and a fanatical passion for The New York Times brand and digital media.
You will be tasked with helping the Social Media Marketing Manager raise awareness and drive engagement of the New York Times through social media marketing programs on Facebook, Twitter and more. A good part of your time will involve analysis.
- Utilize social analytics tools like Facebook insights to conduct weekly & monthly analysis of social-media marketing results
- Analyze social media marketing campaigns and translate data into recommendations and plans for optimizing marketing efforts
- Help forecast and set measurable benchmarks for campaign effectiveness
- Proactively identify insights and opportunities based upon social media performance
- Offer insights from the peer and competitive landscapes that will help shape our overall strategic approach
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Open to sophomores, juniors, seniors and graduate students
- Majors most relevant are: Marketing, Communications, Social Media, Business Other related majors are also welcome to apply
- Must have strong excel skills
- Should be comfortable viewing, tracking and analyzing metrics data
- Previous work experience with competitor data analysis is desired but not required
- Must be available to work 20 hours per week.
- Must be a US citizen or permanent resident in order to apply
Apply: Please send your resume to Daniel.email@example.com
This is a paid internship. All work hours will be conducted at our NYC headquarters on 8th Avenue in midtown.
The New York Times Company, a leading global, multimedia news and information company with 2012 revenues of $2.0 billion, includes The New York Times, the International Herald Tribune, The Boston Globe, NYTimes.com, BostonGlobe.com, Boston.com, and related properties. The Company’s core purpose is to enhance society by creating, collecting and distributing high-quality news and information.