Interns Wanted: DCTV Seeking Fall Interns
DCTV is seeking Fall interns for their Development, IT/Post-Production, Pro-TV, and Training & Resources departments.
Founded in 1972, DCTV is an established media arts resource for NYC’s independent filmmaking community, located in a gothic landmark firehouse in Chinatown/Tribeca. DCTV provides affordable workshops, production equipment rentals, post-production facilities, a signature screening series, renowned youth programming, and more – all under the same roof as its award-winning documentary production house.
Our Internship Program allows a small group of dedicated people to work alongside DCTV’s staff, contributing to our multi-faceted organization while learning skills and accessing resources that DCTV provides. Interns work two days per week (Mon-Fri, 10am-6pm) for an approximate 12-15 week Internship Cycle in a specific department.
Why intern at DCTV?
- work closely with our stellar staff & learn new skills
- access valuable resources such as equipment, workshops, and media lab rentals
- support and experience our signature event series
- be immersed in NYC’s independent filmmaking community
- Interns also receive a daily lunch stipend
We encourage anyone who is passionate about independent filmmaking and/or grassroots non-profit administration to apply.
Deadline: August 30, 2013! Apply now!
Applications must consist of the following 3 items. Incomplete or partial applications will not be accepted:
- DCTV Internship Application
- Cover Letter