Job Opportunity: Video Editor
Seeking a video editor for a short documentary film shot in Jordan about the Syrian refugee crisis. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take ownership of post production on a documentary about an important subject with the expectation that it will form the basis for a feature length film.
The immediate need is to produce a rough cut and trailer/ Opportunity for the right person to be a co-producer on that project and travel for future production.
– Experience with FCP7.
– Some previous experience working with documentary content.
– Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with producer.
– Interest in international issues, some issue of the Syrian conflict a plus.
– Experience with transcribing footage / building scripts a plus.
– Arabic language knowledge a strong plus but not required.
For consideration please send a resume and link to your reel / any relevant work to firstname.lastname@example.org.