Job Opportunity: Teaching Assistants Positions for 2014-2015
Annual call for Teaching Assistant applications for university-wide positions
The TA opportunities for which you can submit an application are for next academic year, 2014-2015.
Please note that that list only includes those positions open to students from all programs. Programs that hire only graduate students within the program have their own application and selection processes — this includes positions at NSSR, NSPE’s Media Studies, and some of the programs at Parsons such as Fine Arts, Photography, and Architecture.
Full information can be located on the student section of the Provost Office website:
Please review these documents before you apply. You may select up to four positions to apply to.
Applications will be accepted through HR’s online system. The posting is not yet listed but is expected to be up later today.
Log on to the university’s site to apply: https://careers.newschool.edu.
– Click the “Students” button.
– Select “Teaching Assistantships 2014-2015.”
– Click on “Apply to This Job.”
– Create an account.
– Follow the instructions to complete and submit the application.
The deadline for applying is April 1st.
- Two films by SMS Dean Vladan Nikolic will screen at the first Festival of American Independent Cinema in Serbia, Lake Dance - October 20, 2021
- Center for Communication Presents Investigative Documentaries: Uncovering the Truth - October 15, 2021
- The Tramp’s New World: Film Screening and Conversation - October 15, 2021