Internship Opportunity – Social Media Internship
Seeking Social Media Interns with great work ethic who are passionate about social media as both a marketing tool and story platform. The positions are part time and start ASAP. Currently we are offering college credit or a small stipend, however as the company grows we will be looking to hire internally and prefer to pull from people we know and trust (i.e. our interns).
We are a small digital media consulting firm with partners and offices in New York and Los Angeles. Our client base ranges from entertainment properties to local mom and pop shops. We develop social media strategies, run social media campaigns, provide basic web development, SEO and content strategy. Additionally we develop our own entertainment properties and work with larger agencies to create multi-platform, interactive marketing campaigns.
The Social Media Intern will be responsible for the day-to-day management of some of our client’s social media networks.
College students or recent graduates who can work from 15 to 20 hours a week. The position can be remote however it is requested that we meet once a week either at the home office location or in one of our satellite offices in Manhattan. You should be very interested in social media and looking for on-the-job training in the fields of social media management, community building, social media strategy, transmedia, or content development.
– Curating content for use across all social media platforms
– Maintaining image and video files for social media accounts
– Creating and maintaining social media content calendars
– Updating and managing CMS platforms
– Community management across social media platforms
– Write monthly newsletters for company and clients
– Proficiency in Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, Foursquare, Google Plus, YoutTube, LinkedIn, Hootsuite and Google Drive
– Knowledge of digital media software — Photoshop or other graphic design software, etc. is preferred
– Strong creative writing skills
– Ability to work under deadlines and juggle multiple initiatives at the same time
– Great communication skills
If interested please contact Jen Begeal at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Opportunities at XR Center at The New School - January 20, 2021
- What to Watch Online this Week on Cinema Tropical - January 20, 2021
- Global South Centers Presents Black Utopias, A Conversation Between Cauleen Smith & Jayna Brown, 2/4 - January 20, 2021