Internship Opportunity – Sales and Marketing
Seeking Sales and Marketing Interns with great work ethic who are passionate about the entertainment industry and the future of cinema. The positions are part time and start ASAP.
Our company is the leading innovator in interactive group gaming via the big screen.
The Sales and Marketing Interns will be responsible for supporting our sales and marketing teams.
College students or recent graduates who can work from 15 to 20 hours a week in our midtown Manhattan office. You should be very interested in social media, marketing, entertainment or sales and looking for on-the-job training.
The Sales and Marketing Intern will be responsible for general Sales and Marketing team support including, but not limited to:
– Data entry
– CRM manipulation
– Social media content creation
– Marcom collateral coordination
– Production Assisting for live events
– Proficiency in on social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
– Some knowledge of CRM or data entry systems
– Strong writing skills
– Ability to work under deadlines and juggle multiple initiatives at the same time
– Great communication skills
– An interest in entertainment and producing live events
- Job Opportunities at XR Center at The New School - January 20, 2021
- What to Watch Online this Week on Cinema Tropical - January 20, 2021
- Global South Centers Presents Black Utopias, A Conversation Between Cauleen Smith & Jayna Brown, 2/4 - January 20, 2021