Assistant Editor at GRITtv
GRITtv is looking for an Intern/Assistant Editor to work with them on the GRITtv episodes.
It is a paid internship, offering ten hours per week.
- Person must be organized.
- Person must have an understanding of FCP7.
- Very inspiring for any doc filmmaker/journalist who wants to keep an eye out for subject matter.
- A great place to get a handle on innovative topics and research.
While this is an in the office gig, there will be monthly opportunities to meet some of the guests at our shoots.
In addition the office where we work is a co-working space with plenty of inspiring and socially minded people to network with.
Plus, there is free coffee.
Please email Rebecca Scheckman with your resume and a short note at firstname.lastname@example.org !
Latest posts by mediastudiesfaculty (see all)
- Call for Papers: Modularity and Modification, Media Fields Issue 17 - January 19, 2021
- SMS Student Xinran Qi, MS Media Management ’21, Launched a Data Visualization Project “New York, I Love You (2020)” - January 19, 2021
- Call for Submissions: Drama in the Time of Covid – An Anthology - January 19, 2021