Positions available at FIT
FIT’s new Film & Media program is looking to hire 2 adjuncts to teach the following undergraduate courses Spring 2015:
– “Intro to Sound Production for Film”. Production course that introduces students to recording and post-production techniques for film.
– “History of Animation”. History course that introduces students to a wide-range of animation works charting its development.
Both courses run 1x/week for 4 hours. The Fashion Institute of Technology / SUNY offers competitive pay along with benefits/tenure for adjuncts.
Latest posts by mediastudiesfaculty (see all)
- Alcee Walker’s Project “What’s Going On: The Remake, 20 Years Later” Releases Sunday, 11/1 - October 29, 2020
- GSC Presents Nicole Fleetwood: “Marking Time: Art in the Age of Mass Incarceration” - October 29, 2020
- International Field Programs Summer 2021 - October 29, 2020