The School of Media Studies is Looking for a Creative Technologies Assistant
The School of Media Studies is looking for an assistant to work on projects in the Creative Technologies office.
• Work with faculty and designers to set up and maintain new WordPress (and other CMS) sites. Install and test themes and plugins, monitor for and act on spammers, add new content to various SMS online publications.
• Work with communications staff to keep various SMS properties in sync with respect to current messaging and event schedules.
• Work with advising staff to keep the SMS Guidebook up-to-date.
• Monitor various research and operations databases.
• Help set up new equipment and keep SMS demo equipment and applications up and running.
• Help faculty and staff with microcontroller-based prototyping. (Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Beagle Bone Black, etc.)
• Detail oriented
• Database management skills
• WordPress and web software experience
• Computer configuration setup experience (Mac, Linux, Windows)
• Film and Media equipment training
Please include a document with links to your creative work if not included in your resume with your application.
Application can be submitted at https://careers.newschool.edu/postings/11417