FREE Pronunciation Workshop for International Students
Are you an international student struggling with American English pronunciation?
Tired of people asking you to repeat yourself or misunderstanding what you say?
Then the FREE Pronunciation Workshop at the University Learning Center is for YOU!
– train your muscles to correctly produce sounds in English
– learn where stress falls in words and sentences
– master correct intonation
– differentiate between similar sounds
– gain confidence in speaking!
Workshops will be held Mondays, 4:00 to 5:15 pm or Wednesdays 12:15 to 1:30 pm at the University Learning Center – 66 W. 12th Street, 6th floor, and will run from June 15th to July 29th.
Space is limited. Contact Amelia Byrnes at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.