Mixed Messages Student Producer Needed
Mixed Messages Student Producer job description
Student producer will work on all aspects of managing the Mixed Messages process from student recruitment, showcase coordination and opening night reception Candidate should be outgoing, reliable, self-starter. Must have experience with Google Forms, Excel and basic media production. Enjoys working with students. Must be available November 2015 – April 2016.
- Create application materials
- Recruit students to contribute
- Organize entries for review
- Correspond with students to prepare documentation for juries.
- Follow up with students selected for show after jury panel makes selections
- Assist with the showcase coordination and contacting prize sponsors
- Prepare prize letters and gifts for students selected for show
- Assist in the design, printing and dissemination of show posters and programs
- Coordinate with SMS Events and Communication Coordinator for publicity efforts and invitations for students, alumni, faculty, sponsors, and outside guests
Please send cover letter and resume to Diane Mitchell email@example.com with “Mixed Messages Student Producer Job” in the subject.