Students with Production Experience need for Position in NSSR
Students needed for production experience..
Students with video production skills needed on a project that involves developing training materials for psychotherapists and other health care professionals, We have a small grant for this can pay $20.00 per hour.
Please see below:
Video Production Crew and Editor Needed for Innovative Psychotherapy Training Project Production:
2-3 students needed to film mock psychotherapy sessions for posting to a web site, as part of a New School research project led by Psychology Professor Jeremy Safran in collaboration with Media Studies Professor Virgil Wong and Parsons School of Design Strategies Professor Robert Rabinovitz.
– Sony NX-70U or DSLR camera (video)
– Audio capture with shotgun or other mics
– 3-point lighting
– Multi-camera perspectives
1 student needed to edit footage, including titles/text over image to explain specific therapeutic strategies.
– Avid, Final Cut or Adobe Premiere (Premiere preferred)
– Educational video or documentary experience preferred (must submit sample video)
FEE: $20.00 PER HOUR
CONTACT: JEREMY D. SAFRAN, PH.D SAFRANJ@NEWSCHOOL.EDU