Internship Opportunity: Cloud 21 Film Festival Internship Program
Cannes Film Festival is one of the most prestigious and publicised film festivals in the world. It also includes Marche du Film (The Cannes Film Market), Cannes Court Metrage (Cannes Short Film Corner) and the Documentary Film Corner. An 11 day event which offers many world premieres, market screenings, Cannes Workshops, Panels, activities and more.
The Cloud 21 Film Festival internship program offers meaningful, hands-on experience for college students and recent graduates who are interested in pursuing careers in film marketing, public relations and promotions. This includes a wide range of hands-on experiences, professional development, and networking opportunities for aspiring arts professionals.
Title of Position: Digital Marketing Intern
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Or virtual)
Web Site: www.cloud21.com
Festival Dates: May 11 – May 22 2016
Tentative Start Date: March/April 2016
Tentative End Date: 3 Months
Pre-Season Hours: 10-12 hours per week, flexible schedule
5/10 – 5/23 Hours: 15-20 hours per week, flexible schedule
Summary Description: The Digital Marketing Intern will gain experience in entertainment, digital, and grassroots marketing through seasonal social media content creation, managing promotion of films during and after film festival online, and assisting with additional graphic creation and digital media initiatives.
• Social media, mobile app, and website content creation
• Promote festival films in online news outlets, social media, & print materials
• On-site social media creation & content management
• Assist with print & digital graphic production and distribution
• Aggregating media related to films
• Process and edit images
• Edit, upload, and promote multimedia content including video, audio, images and PDF downloads
• Proof regular editions of e-Newsletter
• Gather web statistics and assist online advertising campaigns for Google AdWords, & Facebook Ads
• Represent the films while interacting with community organizations and the general public
• Complete a short post festival wrap report, summarizing activities and suggesting improvements
• Extensive experience with social networking sites
• Working Knowledge in InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, WordPress, HTML.
• Solid organizational and time management skills; and the ability to work on multiple projects with competing deadlines, in a fast-past environment
• An interest in films, and interest in the arts and entertainment field
Submission: Please submit a resume with references and brief cover letter stating availability to Leslie Bianchi at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Candidates are asked not to request submission status. If your qualifications match current openings, you will be contacted directly • Position will remain open