Job Opportunity: Freelance Documentary Video Editor (Hindi speaker) – Fineas Media
Freelance Documentary Video Editor (Hindi speaker)
Fineas Media – New York, NY
Freelance Documentary Video Editor
Seeking an experienced NYC-based Premiere editor. Born storyteller. Must have at least 5 years of documentary experience. Hindi speaker preferred. *Please state in your cover letter and resume if you speak Hindi.
- Documentary and/or doc-style video editing experience
- Cuts in Premiere
- Vast understanding of all technical details pertaining to syncing audio, codecs, frame rates, etc.
- Strong storytelling experience / documentary experience
- Able to work independently but ALSO closely with our Director
- A great storyteller
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Must be an exceptional project manager
- Highly collaborative and adaptable
- Good communicator
- Extremely reliable
1) Email hello[at]fineasmedia.com
2) Subject line should read: [EDITOR] FirstName LastName
3) Please attach your resume and include (in order) a link to your website/portfolio, a link to a short video you edited, a link to your LinkedIn profile, a cover letter, and available start date.
ABOUT FINEAS MEDIA Fineas Media is a digital storytelling agency for social impact organizations, specializing in photography, short film and social media. We work with all kinds of changemakers, including social enterprises, philanthropies, CSR programs, and nonprofits. We help them develop the strategies and tools to effectively articulate their message, reach their most crucial audiences, and deliver on their mission.
- Video Editing: 1 year