Wine Spectator’s 10th Annual Video Contest
What’s your wine story? Submit your video to Wine Spectator’s Tenth Annual Video Contest.
Everyone can enter, whether you’re a wine lover or in the biz (as long as you’re 21+). Over the past nine years, top videos have been entered by wine lovers, wine regions and wineries, wine reps and sommeliers, rappers, lawyers, chefs and videographers.
IT’S EASY TO ENTER
1. Pick a Topic
Maybe you’ll make a How To video such as How To … Pop a cork … Grow a grape … Pair wine & pizza … Impress your date … Tie-dye a t-shirt with wine…
Use your iPhone, Android, GoPro, DSLR or video camera.
3. Have Fun!
Your video could be nerdy, funny, arty, real or even real silly.
4. Get all the rules and enter by September 5th
BECOME A STAR
Winning video will be screened at the Wine Experience
Finalists’ videos get top billing on WineSpectator.com
WIN GREAT PRIZES!
Winner: 2 full passes to the Wine Spectator Wine Experience weekend
Finalists: 2 passes to a Grand Tasting or Grand Tour evening
All qualified entrants: 1-year membership to WineSpectator.com
KEY CONTEST DATES FOR 2016
- Submission deadline: Monday, September 5 at 11:59pm ET
- Finalists revealed and voting begins: Monday, September 12
- Voting closes and Runners-Up announced: Monday, September 19
- Winner announced and Honorable Mentions go live on WineSpectator.com: Tuesday, September 20
Got questions? Email us at email@example.com.