Social Media Internship Opportunity with Prometheus Global Media
The Social Media Intern duties will include — but are not limited to — assisting editors with posting content across social platforms, helping to grow audience on emerging platforms, sourcing and creating visuals, keeping an eye on social trends and breaking news, producing social reports, and some writing. This internship position is full time, 9-5 Monday-Friday. The internship is paid, and college credit is available.
- Assist social media editor and manager across various platforms
- Help coordinate content partnerships
- Gathering photos for social team
- Assistance with social video content (Vine, Periscope, etc)
- Managing and updating a social calendar
- Assist online editors with day-to-day duties, stories and galleries
- transcribing interviews
- Undergraduate, grad students, or recent grads only
- Major/background/interest in media/journalism
- Based in New York or greater NYC metropolitan area
- Strong knowledge of music, pop culture, and breaking news
- Interest and knowledge of social media and web trends
Please contact email@example.com with your resume, cover letter, writing samples, and any relevant social media profiles.