2017 Creative Lab Opportunity at Tadmor
How to apply:
- INTRODUCE YOURSELF: Tadmor wants to get to know you, your style, what excites you, and why you’re interested in the program. Maximum one page.
- TELL A STORY: Submit a screenplay or finished film (short/feature/TV episode). It should be a complete story with beginning, middle, and end.
E-mail your resume, introduction, and story to email@example.com with the subject line: “Distillery Application”. Applications are due December 31, 2016. Tadmor will be reaching out with interview requests on a rolling basis. Final decisions will be made in February. Applicants should be NYC based for the duration of the program.
- SMS Alum Khushnuda Shukurova, MA Media Studies ’13, Won Best Woman’s Film For “Detained” - December 1, 2020
- Call For Papers: [Frames(Windows(Mirrors))], NYU Cinema Studies Virtual Conference, Feb 19-20, 2021 - December 1, 2020
- 2020 NYWIFT Muse Awards, 12/7 - December 1, 2020