Found Footage Magazine Call For Papers Issue #4
FOUND FOOTAGE MAGAZINE CALL FOR PAPERS ISSUE#4
Found Footage Magazine is a printed film studies journal. It offers theoretical, analytical and informative content that hinges on the practice of found footage filmmaking including all its eclectic manifestations: recycled cinema, essay film, appropriation cinema, collage film, and compilation film…Thus, FFM provides an unique forum for the critical thinking, study and dissemination of those practices that part from the re-use of extant images as a methodological strategy addressed to the composition of a new audio-visual discourse.
For each issue, Found Footage Magazine will select essays/articles that engage with scholar discourses from a wide range of found footage filmmaking theory and praxis.
These topics can help you:
Found Footage – Recycled Film – Collage Film – Archival Footage – Compilation Film – Assemblage Films – Mashup Movies – Recut movies – AV Remix
- Articles must be written in clear, grammatical English.
- Found Footage Magazine does not pay remuneration to authors.
- Book and film reviews are also welcome.
- Found Footage Magazine only admits unpublished and original works.
- The essay/article must not be under review or be submitted for an elsewhere publication.
- Authors will be notified of acceptance or rejection as soon as possible.
- Essays length: between 18,000 and 35,000 characters with spaces (including footnotes).
- Articles length: between 10,000 and 18,000 characters with spaces (including footnotes).
- Book reviews length: between 3,500 and 10,000 characters with spaces.
- The author will be responsible for obtaining permission for the use of images under copyright.
- If the manuscript is accepted, the author should sign a letter of agreement.
- Found Footage Magazine will not accept liability for the opinions expressed in submitted writings.
Manuscripts must be submitted by email to: email@example.com