TNS 2017-2018 TEACHING FELLOWSHIP APPLICATIONS & INFO SESSIONS
2017-2018 TEACHING FELLOWSHIP APPLICATIONS & INFO SESSIONS
Eligible graduate students may apply to become Teaching Fellows for the 2017-2018 academic year beginning on November 1, 2016.
You may view Teaching Fellowship opportunities and learn more about the application process on the graduate student teaching website.
Applications should be submitted online. The deadline for all applications is Thursday, December 1, at 11:59 p.m.
Graduate students who are interested in applying for a Teaching Fellowship can also attend one of the information sessions sponsored by the Provost’s Office:
· Monday, November 14, 4:00-5:00 p.m.
· Thursday, November 17, 3:00-4:00 p.m.
We will go over the application process, discuss eligibility requirements and additional qualifications, and answer your questions. Faculty will also be present to share best practices for successful applications.
All sessions will be held in room A407 at 66 West 12th Street. RSVP is not required.
Please contact the Graduate Student Teaching Program if you have any questions.
- SMS Alum Khushnuda Shukurova, MA Media Studies ’13, Won Best Woman’s Film For “Detained” - December 1, 2020
- Call For Papers: [Frames(Windows(Mirrors))], NYU Cinema Studies Virtual Conference, Feb 19-20, 2021 - December 1, 2020
- 2020 NYWIFT Muse Awards, 12/7 - December 1, 2020