Film Race in Partnership with the New Ohio Theatre’s NY Indie Theatre Film Festival
Coming in two weeks…
As part of the New York Indie Theatre Film Festival at the New Ohio Theatre
Kicking off Tuesday, January 17 at 9:00pm
Culminating Saturday, January 21 at 9:00pm
Assemble those teams, grab those cameras, and
Our THIRD-ANNUAL Film Race is BACK!
Start the new year off right by kicking your creative juices into high gear with F*It Club at the New York Indie Theatre Film Festival!
Ever wanted content to enter a film festival?
Want to create a Facebook video that “goes viral”?
Just want to have a reason to make something?
We’re challenging YOU to make the best short film you can – in 72(ish) hours.
You don’t know how to make a film? F*IT – just try!
(Don’t forget – your iPhone has a camera!)
*NOTE: You don’t have to be in NYC to make and submit a film!
- Tuesday 1/17 at 9pm – Your theme and required script elements are announced LIVE at opening night of the NY Indie Theatre Film Festival. Join us to get first crack, or await an email with the info at 10pm.
- Wednesday 1/18 – Friday 1/20 – You go to work!*
- Friday 1/20 at 9pm – Finished films are DUE via Vimeo/Youtube link.
- Saturday 1/21 at 9pm – We gather to watch the films at closing night of the NY Indie Theatre Film Festival with cheap drinks and to crown a winner!
- Grand Prize is a FREE HOUR of OPEN BAR at The Chester in NYC!
*You don’t need to be in NY to participate!
PS- Want to just come and watch the films and/or celebrate and cheer on and vote for your filmmaker friends?
It’s only $10 to join us on the 21st!
C’mon. Make a movie. Just F*It.