Marketing Internship Opportunity for 2017 Sundance Film Festival
Little Big Girl + Co is looking for a Film Marketing Intern!
Boutique NYC-based social impact marketing company seeks a creative, independent, self-motivated Film Marketing Intern.
This is an opportunity to gain event production and digital marketing experience while working with a team of passionate, creative people leading marketing campaigns for award-winning films about Black, Queer and/or POC communities in America.
The intern will work on two films premiering at the 2017 Sundance Film Festival and other company activities.
The position is an immediate hire for the Winter Break and Spring Semester. Jan 9 – April 15.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ideal candidate will have experience in social media marketing and will be able to prioritize tasks and problem solve while effectively strategizing and employing marketing concepts.
- Publishing and distributing content to key influencers, sites, blogs and networks.
- Social media campaign strategy/community management/ analytics
- Blogging, copywriting/editing newsletters and other
- Familiar with WordPress, basic HTML and Microsoft Office
10 hours/week, Start Date: 1/9/17
Compensation: Stipend plus college credit
Location: NYC or Remote
Send resume and short cover note to email@example.com ATTN: Empress Varnado
Get to know us at http://www.littlebiggirl.co/