Open Up Resources is Hiring a Communications Manager
As Open Up Resources expands—and interest in openly licensed curricula grows—the organization is seeking an exceptional communicator to support customers and field outreach teams as they move prospects through the discovery/exploration phase and into the adoption funnel.
The team is driven by the social justice mission to put high-quality curricula in front of as many students and teachers as possible. If you’re a sharp writer with an eye for detail and you’re looking to join a nonprofit that improves learning experiences for kids and educators, Open Up Resources love to hear from you.
This is an ideal position for a junior marketing professional looking to make a big splash at a small organization, or any marketer looking to have a significant impact on the K–12 materials market. If you approach your work with a growth mindset, you will quickly hone your craft and learn new skills—we’re committed to developing the talent on our team.
- Draft communications templates for field team members
- Craft targeted, data-based campaigns to drive lead generation
- Deliver activity and trend reports to marketing and field teams
- Manage event logistics for conferences and web activities (e.g. webinars)
- Maintain marketing communications calendar
- Additional projects and responsibilities, depending on skills and experience of candidate
- Impeccable writing skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Experience using data to drive decision-making (prospect/lead activity, open/click rates, navigation paths, etc.)
- Familiarity with best practices in online communications
- Working knowledge of SalesForce preferred
- Working knowledge of email marketing software and marketing automation platforms preferred (Pardot, Hubspot, etc.)
- Background in education or educational technology preferred but not necessary
- Remote organization; your manager is located in Seattle, WA
- Generous benefits package
- Passionate, high-talent team