Research Internships – Showtime Networks
The Research team at Showtime Networks has openings for paid interns from May 2017 to May 2018 (full time summer/part time school year). The interns will have daily tracking, reporting, and data set cleanup obligations, as well as the opportunity to assist on regular requests involving analysis and visualization of large data sets for senior management. The ideal candidate will not only enjoy working with numbers but also have a strong interest in the television industry.
- Must be able to work in New York (full time during summer, ~20 hrs/week during school year)
- Must be a current college student (rising junior or above)
- 3.0 GPA or above
- Interest in the Cable/Entertainment Industry
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Very comfortable with Excel and PowerPoint
- Superior attention to detail and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment under deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Interactive Media Research Internship – click here for more information and to apply
Intern will learn the tracking and analysis of viewing to Showtime programming on various alternative platforms (including On Demand & SHO Anytime).
Consumer Research Internship – click here for more information and to apply
Intern will help write/design surveys and track and analyze results, including summarizing feedback.
Programming Research Internship – click here for more information and to apply
Intern will get training on the linear audience measurement of TV programming, primarily Nielsen data.