Vice Post Production Internship now accepting applications
2. Interns MUST be enrolled in a college/university & MUST be eligible to work in U.S., they will be required to verify that they are a student. College graduates are ineligible for this program. If you choose to hire a graduate (not graduate student), they would be considered an employee and should not participate in the internship program.
3. The program is for 10 weeks (June 5th – August 11th). These are hard start and end dates, that allow us to manage the interns and have a consistent program.
4. Maximum hours per week is 25 hours
5. Interns may earn college credit as well depending on their school requirements, however it is not a requirement of participation for our program.
POST PRODUCTION INTERNSHIP
We are looking for a candidate who has an interest and passion in post production. Dutys include, Light Assistant Editing work, coordinating assets and deliverables (making web links, DVDs, Blu Rays), helping with digital media management,
• Passion and interest in learning post production workflows. Technically savvy, knows their way around a computer, both software and hardware. Experience working in adobe premiere.
• Comfortable handling multiple projects at a time, organized, works well with others, cool-headed. Must treat the job as a customer service experience for those requiring assistance.
• Needs to have familiarity with various codecs and compressions including ProRes 422 and H.264 along with various bitrate and video wrappers like .mp4/.mov.
Interested candidates should send their resume to Brian Skinner at email@example.com.