Seeking Video/ Editing Intern For Cooking & Lifestyle Show
Internship Details (Video/ Sound/ Audio)
- Video and Editing Intern for new cooking and lifestyle show
- 1-3 months (potential for long term)
- Varying hours and commitment (never more than 1-3 hours/ week)
- Some travel may be involved to assist with events
- Must have own equipment/ access to equipment
Responsibilities (to varying degrees)
- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Assist with the management of the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
- Enjoy eating delicious food and drinking amazing cocktails whilst doing everything above
- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment
If interested, please feel free to contact Cooper at 303-385-7716 or alternately at firstname.lastname@example.org.