Job Opportunity at Time, Inc.: Analytics Specialist, Video Data Visualization and Reporting
The video analytics specialist is a multi-talented driven analytics professional that is passionate about media and data. The role is fluent in the language of both business and technology (SQL, D3, data visualization etc). The position will play an instrumental role in analyzing, exposing, and connecting the dots with data. This role creates insights from our own internal data.
The Analytics reporting specialist is a key contributor in providing data and actionable insights that ensure success for our Sales and Brand teams. It’s important that this candidate have the technical ability to mine and retrieve data and implement technical solutions while having the business acumen and social skills to communicate with executives in the company.
- Work on the analytics team, with GMs, product and engineering to help synthesize questions, understand our customer data and query the correct answer in way that is easily understood.
- Assist Sales with gathering accurate data about audience and consumers to respond to our clients (advertisers) and help with optimization of those client campaigns
- Deliver analyses such as: customer feature/retention correlation, advertising performance analysis, website analytics, customer segmentation, lifetime value analysis, and cross channel analysis
- Become an expert in Time Inc’s audience and their behavior across our properties
- Proactively identify insights that help stakeholders achieve their objectives and improve products and services
- Customer data based data query and visualization experience (data from web, iOS and Android environments)
- Hands on experience with SQL queries and popular data warehouses like Google BigQuery and AWS Redshift.
- Strong analytical and written communication skills
- Experience working with popular query writing tools like Looker or Mode Analytics.
- Strong experience with online user behavior and familiarity with the types of events generally tracked.
- A desire to prove the correct answer to yourself via multiple angles or queries on the hypothesis
- Experience working at a broadcast network a plus
- Gaining Access to New School Building: A Checklist for Students Returning to Campus - January 27, 2021
- The Women’s Film Preservation Fund of New York Women in Film & Television Presents Trailblazers of Early Cinema, 1/28 - January 26, 2021
- Seminar 4: Reimagining Protocols: Reclaiming, Challenging, and Queering Surveillance Featuring SMS Faculty Fabiola Hanna, 2/8 - January 26, 2021