Media and Journalist Internship In Tech Company
Innovative research and technology company W. A. Group, is applying the Internet of Things (IoT) philosophy in the revolution of the Energy, Media and Retailer industry.
As such they are looking for highly intelligent and entrepreneurial candidates to join the team for a great challenging internship, with a steep learning curve for selected candidates.
As a niche innovative company, they welcome new ideas and selected candidates are given the opportunity to development their ideas while working with them.
The internship is for a total of 2 months, and be done remotely by candidates. The main requirements is as follows;
- Candidates should be studying Media and/or Journalism at a leading university, preferably in their penultimate years
- Ability to digest huge amount of information and re summarise.
- Ability to understand various type of topics including, but not limited business, technology, politics, entertainment and sports.
- Ability to work a minimum of 16hours per hours remotely, if required.
- Ability to complete assigned tasks within set the deadlines, without direct supervision.
- Great communication skills and team player.
- Basic computer skills is required, full detail training on how to use our online platform, would be given upon selection and during induction