2017 Equipment Center Announcement
The Equipment Center (EQC) at Arnhold Hall (9th floor) has made a few changes in inventory and policy. All of this info is on our newly designed website along with links to the EQC Catalog as well as new FAQs on EQC policy + fines.
Here are the big changes which might impact your teaching:
- Faculty or Students wishing to make reservations for checkouts from the EQC must complete the Annual Contract.
(Its best to do this before you need access to the system as it can take 48 hours to get approval to be able to make reservations.)
- ADVANCED ACCESS – Has been removed. Every credit or degree seeking student now has access to the entire EQC catalog.
- WebCheckout will open for fall reservations on August 24th.
(Faculty are the only members of the TNS community who have access to make multiple reservations at a time.You can make a reservation for every class period if you would like)
- First day for checkouts will be August 28th and our last day will be December 18th.
(EQC is closed on New School holidays and standard hours are as follows:)
Monday – Thursday (8:30am – 11:30pm)
Friday (8:30am – 9:30pm)
Saturday (10:30am – 6:30pm)
Sunday (10:30am – 11:30pm)
- New Equipment (See Attachment For Full List)
Canon 16-35mm III, Canon 100mm macro, HTC Vive Kits, Zoom f4 Kits, SmallHD 702 Field Monitor Kits, Smartphone Mic, Smartphone Tripod, Smartphone Auto Stabilizing Gimbal,…
- RETIRED EQUIPMENT
– Marshal Field Monitor Kits
– Sony NX-70U Kits
– DSLR Viewfinders
– Sigma 30mm lens, Canon 50mm 1.4, Canon 17mm – 40, Tamron 28-75mm
– Handheld Mic Kits
- Lighting kits no longer come with an umbrella.
(You have to add them onto your reservation separately, or ask for one/two when you pickup your lighting kit)
- A full list of available equipment can be found here 2017 equipment list