Job Opportunity for Filmmakers & Videographers @ NYU School of Medicine
The Center for Healthful Behavior Change at the NYU School of Medicine is looking for a filmmaker/videographer, preferably a student, to help collect video testimonials for a research project. This is a hands-on opportunity for a film/media student to build a portfolio and to further develop their career and understanding of the industry.
Temporary Filmmaker/Videographer Assistant
- Filming short videos, on location and in the office, using the camera and equipment provided by CHBC team
- Editing and compiling footage into videos following detailed scripts and directions
- Develop and show an understanding of research project and provide consistent style throughout video content
Minimum Qualifications and Job Requirements
Recent graduate or student currently enrolled in an accredited degree program with a focus in Digital Video Production, Film/TV, Broadcast Journalism, or Communications preferred.
- Be an undergraduate student, recent graduate, or beginning graduate student
- Be familiar with video production and digital editing
- Must demonstrate strong attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team and independently
- Strong communication skills required
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume with “Video Filmmaker” in the e-mail subject line.
Job Type: Temporary Position
Contact: All interested individuals should contact Dr. Alicia Chung at Alicia.email@example.com