New York Film Conference: Free Passes for Student Volunteers
The New York Film Conference presents an opportunity for film and media professionals in a variety of roles across organizations (and freelance) to come together and share insight around industry and production trends in film and media. Speakers and participants represent a wide range of roles across the entire spectrum of film production, marketing and distribution, including executives from some of the companies behind films like Arrival, Logan Lucky, The Founder, The Big Sick, The Kids are All Right, Valerian, and many more. Topics discussed at the New York Film Conference will include:
- Trends and developments across global markets for film production and distribution
- Lessons and insight into building and managing a world class production
- Today’s best marketing practices to drive awareness of films
- Trends in viewer habits, financing for films, and latest distribution opportunities
- Latest technology available to filmmakers today, and working with top talent
If you are interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org.