MikMak creates native commerce experiences for the social video generation. We are a Brooklyn based startup that is part creative agency, part production company, part tech company. We create short-form content and digital commerce products for some of the biggest brands out there including JP Morgan Chase, T-Mobile, GoPro, Zappos, Kate Spade, etc.
We are seeking a video intern for the fall semester to assist the Creative Studios team. Your primary focus will be post-production, specifically video editing and reformatting content for various uses including social media, show reels, case studies and other client facing communications. This may include the design and creation of motion graphics.
During production days, there may also be opportunities to assist on set in a Production Assistant capacity or another role that matches your experience and skill level.
– Edit and reformat video content for various uses
– Organize and manage project assets
– Create other Visual Assets for internal use and for other departments
WHO YOU ARE:
– Responsible, driven self-starter that works well independently
– Highly organized and detail oriented
– Great communicator and team player
– Ambitious go-getter, eager to learn new skills, with a desire to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
– Video Editing (Adobe Premier Pro)
– Graphic Design and Layout (Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design)
– Basic 2D animation (After Effects)
– 3D animation a huge plus (Blender, Maya, Cinema 4D)
– Color correction a huge plus (Davinci Resolve)
– Audio post production a huge plus (Pro Tools, Audition, Logic)