Where The Jobs Are: Brave New World of Journalism – Panel and Live Streaming
The Center for Communication is hosting a panel TOMORROW : WHERE THE JOBS ARE: BRAVE NEW WORLD OF JOURNALISM
Credible news outlets and reporters face myriad challenges and opportunities as they cover the Trump administration in these turbulent times of fake news and distrust. With the current digital climate, the pursuit of truth has become the most important mission for journalists. Find out what skills and knowledge America’s major newsrooms are looking for when recruiting new talent.
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2017, 6:30PM – 8:00PM @
For the first time, the panel will be streamed LIVE from their Facebook page at 6:30 PM!
- Ramon Escobar, VP, Talent Recruitment & Development, CNN
- Al Mayers, Global Head of Television/Radio, Bloomberg LP
- Jim Rich, Executive Editor, The Huffington Post
- Moderator: Jenni Maier, Editor in Chief, The Muse
- Alcee Walker’s Project “What’s Going On: The Remake, 20 Years Later” Releases Sunday, 11/1 - October 29, 2020
- GSC Presents Nicole Fleetwood: “Marking Time: Art in the Age of Mass Incarceration” - October 29, 2020
- International Field Programs Summer 2021 - October 29, 2020