Tel-Aviv International Student Film Festival
Submissions for the 20th Tel-Aviv International Student Film Festival are open!
All submissions must be sent by the School of Media Studies, so after carefully reading the guidelines below, please initiate interest by e-mailing Media@newschool.edu before JANUARY 15 with : name, program, intended graduation date, title of work, synopsis and work link so that submissions can be sponsored by the School of Media Studies. Only three entries will be selected by the School.
About the festival:
The International Student Film Festival was founded in 1986 by the students of Tel Aviv University’s Department of Film and Television in order to promote academic artistry here and across the globe. Today, the festival is considered the greatest of its kind and it is one of the top three in its field.The Festival is a one of a kind encounter for filmmakers and academics from across the world. Students from 30 different countries arrive to Tel Aviv with their films and stay with Israeli students. Furthermore, the festival hosts leading filmmakers and artists who hold professional master classes and screen their extensive work.
- The category of the films can be: Fiction, Documentary, Animation, Experimental or Hybrid.
- Films produced after January 2017.
- Films that are 35 minutes or shorter.
- Films can be submitted by schools only, each school may submit up to 3 films.
- To be eligible for consideration, you must fully comply with Entry Rules & Regulations, including all deadlines, film length, entry material and other requirements.