Ruff Cuts is hiring a PA
Ruff Cuts is looking to hire a PA for next semester.
Requirements: be a current student, graduating Spring 2019
The ideal candidate is a first year media management (media studies ok) student looking to develop event management skills. Must have excellent communication skills, be on time, and available for all event dates.
- Corresponding with student presenters
- Canvassing local business to raise money/sponsorship
- Work as a team to create the best student run event on campus
- Attend USS meetings to pitch for funding
- Posting posters around campus, running social media, ordering food
- Communicating with student presenters
- Mandatory spring event dates Feb 9, March 9, April 13th and a USS meeting in April TBD
*all duties are shared with the team.
Hours are clustered around the dates of events – no set amount of hours per week – $13/hr – reports directly to Ruff Cuts Producers and Faculty Member Rafael Parra
Contact Macha at email@example.com with your interest. I will schedule interviews for mid January.
- Call for Papers: Modularity and Modification, Media Fields Issue 17 - January 19, 2021
- SMS Student Xinran Qi, MS Media Management ’21, Launched a Data Visualization Project “New York, I Love You (2020)” - January 19, 2021
- Call for Submissions: Drama in the Time of Covid – An Anthology - January 19, 2021