Research Associate for the Office of Development and Alumni Relations
The New School seeks a detail-oriented Research Associate to join a dynamic and fast-paced Office of Development and Alumni Relations. This position reports to the Director of Development Research and Prospect Management.
– Conducts biographical and financial research on donors and prospects, utilizing in-house files and a variety of online, electronic, and printed sources.
– Writes research profiles for donor meetings and prepares research for University events.
– Analyzes wealth information to determine giving capacity estimates.
– Runs scheduled and ad-hoc reports from the database to assist development staff segment and prioritize prospect portfolios.
– Provides research support services to development staff (training new UDARO staff members, fielding ad-hoc report requests, etc.).
– Participates in projects involving prospect identification, external screenings, rating recommendations, and prospect information updates.
– Implements changes in the moves management/prospect tracking systems in the database and ensure that related processes and procedures are upheld.
– Monitors publications and online news sources and send pertinent information to appropriate staff
– Other duties as assigned by the Director and Senior Director of Advancement Services.
Visit https://careers.newschool.edu/postings/15303 for more information and to apply.