2018 summer internships in Singapore
The Lien Centre for Social Innovation is looking for social innovation media interns for our 8-10 week Summer Associate Program. We have two positions available:
- Editorial Associate, for students interested in contributing to Social Space, our biannual magazine. The application can be found here.
- Video Production Associate, for students interested in the new Social Conversations video podcast that the Lien Centre will be producing in 2018. The application can be found here.
- Additionally, the Institute of Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Singapore Management University, is also looking for interns for their 8-10 week Summer Executive Program. They have four positions available:
- Executive, Innovation Academy, for students interested in designing and reviewing new models of delivering entrepreneurship education. The application can be found here.
- Executive, Business Innovations Generator (BIG), for students passionate about working directly with the next generation of Southeast Asian start-ups. The application can be found here.
- Executive, Communications, for students keen on storytelling and amplifying our reach to the Southeast Asian innovation ecosystem. The application can be found here.
- Executive, Strategy, for students eager to be part of the strategic planning process at IIE. The application can be found here.
The deadline for all applications is Wednesday, 31 January (SGT).