Personal Branding Workshop – Wed. 1/31
You came to The New School because you had a goal or mission. How can your personal brand help express your core values? What differentiates you from others who do the same thing that you do? Who is your target audience? Who are you not? How can you attract the clients/employers you are hoping to?
Come to our Personal Branding Workshop for exercises that will help you to be able to:
1. Articulate what differentiates you from the rest
2. Identify your strengths and key brand words
3. Create and communicate your brand slogan or elevator pitch
4. Understand how your online and offline presence can promote your brand
5. Express your brand message through your physical presence, logo, and self-marketing materials
Register here to attend.