Fall Season Submissions for Katra Film Series Now Open (20% Discount)
Over 20K in prizes. The 2018 Grand Prize Winner of The Year will be awarded a one-on-one meeting with acclaimed Producer Stephen Nemeth from the Academy-Award Nominated The Sessions Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.
All genres/forms accepted. Seeking Feature Films, Short Films, Web Series, Documentary, Music Videos, Experimental Works, Animation, and Video Art. We accept works-in-progress.
NO PREMIERE POLICY (although works that have premiered with us in the past have gone on to screen at the biggest festivals worldwide). Works must have been completed after January 1, 2014. From no budget to big budget. JUST SIMPLY BLOW OUR MINDS! All foreign-language films MUST be subtitled in English.
1. Submission Eligibility
– All submissions must have been completed after January 1, 2013.
– There is no premiere policy.
– Works-in-progress are accepted.
2. Exhibition Format: h.264 quicktime file
3. Please disregard any automatic notifications from FilmFreeway. If you don’t hear from us DIRECTLY via email, your work is still in consideration for the 2017 Katra Film Series. Please bear with us as we carefully review all works submitted to us with extreme care and consideration.
4. Submission Fee
The submission fee is non-refundable.