Internship Opportunity: Post Production at Edgeline Films
Edgeline Films Internship Opportunity
Edgeline Films, a production company focused on prestige nonfiction, is seeking a New York-based intern to help with post-production on current projects. Weekly commitment and duration of the internship are negotiable. This is an unpaid position but they are happy to offer course credit.
- Logging and reviewing short footage
- Archival research and media management
- Story research and development
- Production coordination for remaining shoots
- General administrative and office management tasks
- They’re the team behind the 2016 documentary Weiner, which won the Grand Jury Prize at the 2016 Sundance Film Festival and was shortlisted for an Academy Award.
- They currently have a feature documentary and a documentary series in production, in partnership with major distributors.
- They have offices in Brooklyn and LA. Their Brooklyn office is based in Park Slope.
You Need to Be:
- Smart, proactive, kind, and hardworking
- Excited about working on documentary content
- Eager to learn as part of a small but growing team
- Willing to pitch in on responsibilities big and small
- Experience in Premiere is ideal but not necessary
To apply, please send a resume, information about your schedule and any credit requirement guidelines, and a paragraph or two about your interest in the role to email@example.com.