Job Opportunities: Student Assistant Positions Available at Tishman Environment & Design Center
The Tishman Environment and Design Center is looking to fill 3 student positions! See detail below.
Research Assistant Opportunities with the Tishman Center:
GIS skills preferred
Looking for a student with R or SPSS experience
Student Assistant to Assistant Director
The Tishman Environment and Design Center seeks a highly motivated and organized Student Assistant to work directly with the Assistant Director for Sustainability Initiatives. The Student Assistant will:
- Assist with the Center’s programming and administrative projects.
- Assist with communications including overseeing departmental emails, social media, blogs, and newsletters.
- Perform administrative duties associated with scheduling and coordinating meetings and planning events.
- Previous project management experience
- Familiarity with social media and WordPress
- Some event management experience
Applicants must be able to work up to 20 hours/week.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with subject “Student Assistant Application”