Call for Entries: AT&T Film Awards
AT&T FILM AWARDS
5th Edition–Call for Entries
Eager to show the world your talent? AT&T SHAPE wants to help you bring your passion project to life.
The AT&T Film Awards is an open competition seeking imaginative, undiscovered short films from aspiring creators who want their voices heard.
The 5th Edition of the competition will shine the light on emerging creators from across the U.S. — including special categories for underrepresented voices, youth creators ages 13-18, and awards for filmmakers utilizing innovative filmmaking tech including films shot on mobile, and VR/AR/MR projects.
Entries will be accepted until December 7, 2018, or once we reach 1,000 submissions.
ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A SHARE OF $60K IN PRIZES
- Emerging Filmmaker category – $15k in cash prizes
- Underrepresented Filmmaker Award – $5K
- Technical Awards – $5K for Best Shot on Mobile and $5K for Best VR/AR/MR
- Youth awards include trips to the opening weekend of the Tribeca Film Festival and mentoring from industry professionals
- Best Spanish Language film from a College Student — summer filmmaking program at USC School of Cinematic Arts
- No entry fee!