Job Opportunity: Student Editor/ Videographer at UpFit Training Academy
UpFit Training LLC. – NoMad, Manhattan
Here at UpFit Training Academy (Small Group & Personal Training), we are looking for a part-time editor/ videographer with one years experience to: (Suitable for video students on university level or those at a junior level)
– Looking for someone who lives in and around the Midtown area with their own transport ideally.
– Film & Edit our sessions both inside the studio and also outdoors.
– Be good at storytelling and create good believable narrative.
– Film and edit personal testimonials from Clients.
– work with existing footage taken and edit 1-3 min videos to be used on social media channels and also web. Add music to the footage and also colorize edited material.
1) Can produce engaging & captivating social media (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube) Videos.
2) Can create videos for different audiences and demographics.
3) Must be creative, imaginative and can think outside the box.
4) Good communication skills.
5) Must be able to work well in a team environment and ideally be into fitness.
Job Type: Part-time
- Video Production: 1 year
- videography: 1 year
- Video Editing: 1 year
- Social media experience a benefit working with Instagram/facebook/you tube/linked in
- Be part of our team with a great variety of Clients and team members.
- Free gym access with us at UpFit Training Academy
- Introductions to our inner circle of clients and business associates that could really set you up for future projects.
- Pay: $30/hr, negotiable.
To apply: send email to email@example.com with subject title of Videographer Application with resume and portfolio attached.